Half year had passed by for 2010 and I had lived a good life learning things I like and watching tons of anime. But the time to change had come.
I had always read about “comfort zone” at Danny Choo’s site and I realized that I had been in my own “comfort zone” for some time already. I had got myself a scholarship which can support my daily expenses in Japan, entered University Tokai and studying IT which is my favourite study. I had bought an Electric Keyboard, a new Suzuki Sirius 14 holes and Audio Interface for music recording. You see, I had been getting my wanted list fulfilled for the past half-year.
Starting from today, I will try to get myself out of my “comfort zone” and start-up a new life myself. And so on I would like to list out my Target of the year(half-year?) my To do list and my To Get list:
Target of the Year: To live a better life with extra scholarship and have no worry for money.
To do list:
- Get into Top 10 in my department in my University
- Get the Special school fees discount from my University.
- Find a part-time job and earn up a saving.
- Uploading more pieces of music to YouTube and Nico Video site.
- Learning from Harmonica World Champion, Mr. Yasuo Watani once per month.
To get lists:
- iPhone 4
- Mac Book pro 15 inch with i5 processor
iPhone 4 anyone?
This post might be a bit boring for my readers but I hopes you all can get some inspiration from it. Do you think you are living in your “comfort zone” now? What do you wanna archive in the future?