Last saturday was the Last Harmonica Activity in my secondary school, Chung Ling Butterworth.
By using this last activity, I helped them finished up a song for the cultural night at July and another for Camp in PCGHS(Penang Chinese Girl High School). The two song I finished teaching them are Can Can and Doremi medley.
I has been teaching my school’s Harmonica Band for 1 years now. Getting Coach fees monthly for my study fees in Japan. Thinking all those life back now was really nostalgic.
By becoming the coach of my school’s Harmonica Band, I tasted lots of “First Experience of”:
- First Experience of being called “coach”(教练in chinese)
- First Experience of learning to organize the whole activity
- First Experience of trying to know all the member
- First Experience of teaching an ensemble
- First Experience of holding a baton
- First Experience of being a conductor(指揮者なれた。はい！千秋と同じ。＾＾) Like Chiaki-senpai ^^
- First Experience of being treated a cake for my farewell
- First Experience of being rush by teacher to finish off all the task
- First Experience of being laughed by my friends ” wah.. You are coach ah?”
- First Experience of being respected by my friends ” wah.. You are coach ah?”
LOL… Guess it has really been a good experience for me. And at the last activity, we together with all the members took this following pictures. Thanks all guys. for spending the precious 1 year time with me. And for trusting my conducting all the time, paying attention for what I have to said. Thank you all.^^
It was fun Guys. ^^
Check out the Lion at my Head…they said my hair look like the lion with the name of “alex”(not sure..maybe from Madagascar??)