As you can see I almost didn’t wrote anything for almost a month already. Actually I’m busy with my Part-time job and my study everyday which result in my totally lack of post on my blog.
So here is some updates on my daily life at Japan. For the past 2 month:
- I found a job after a month staying in Tokyo.
- I bought a Music stand which cost 6399 yen.
- I bought a second hand fridge which cost 6299 yen.
- Performed William tell and Colour of the wind with harmonica.
- Went to Akihibara for 4 times.
- Went to listen a Great Concert at Civil Center’s Hall.
My fridge cost 6299 yen. But the transportation cost around 3000 yen too.
Music Stand cost 6399 yen.